DIRECTIONS TO SITES
River Meadows Park (360) 435-3441
20416 Jordan Rd Arlington, WA 98223
1. Hwy 9, go east on Hwy 530
2. Turn on right on Arlington Heights Road
3. Turn slight right on Jordan Road
4. Go about 2.8 miles; park is on right.
Arlington High School (360) 618-6300
18821 Crown Ridge Blvd Arlington, WA 98223
1. Highway 9 north towards Arlington, or south from Arlington
2. Go to 186th St NE/Crown Ridge Blvd
3. Turn east, go through covered bridge
4. Follow road back to your left; school is on right
Cavelero Mid-High (425) 335-1630
8220 – 24th St SE Everett, WA 98205
1. From Highway 9 turn west on 20th (Cavelero Hill Road), which is south of Frontier Village.
2. Go west to 83rd, turn left (south) and follow the road back to school.
North Lake Middle School (425) 335-1530
2202 – 123rd Ave NE Lake Stevens, WA 98258
1. I-5 to Everett, take exit #194 [Highway 2, Snohomish, Wenatchee exit]
2. Get in left lane, exit left at end of the trestle on Highway 204 [Lake Stevens exit]
3. Stay on Highway 204 until you get to Highway 9. Take a left on Highway 9.
1. Continue north on Highway 9 until you get to Highway 92 [Granite Falls]. Turn right.
2. Go east on Highway 92 to Grade Road. Turn right.
3. Go to 22nd [across from fire station], take right up hill to stop sign. Gym is on left. Turn right to go to football field and softball field.
Lake Stevens Community Park
1601 N. Machias Rd Lake Stevens, WA 98258
1. 1. south on Hwy 9 for 11.8 miles
2. 2. Turn left on to WA-92 for 2.7 miles
3. 3. Turn right onto N Machias/131st Ave NE for 1.6 miles
Lake Stevens Middle School (425) 335-1544
1031 – 91st Ave SE Everett, WA 98205
1. Highway 9 south of Frontier Village to 4th Street.
2. Turn right on 4th at Hillcrest Elementary going west to stop sign on 91st Ave.
3. Left on 91st going south about 4 blocks. School on left.
Cedarcrest Middle School (360) 653-0850
6400 88th NE, Marysville, WA 98270
1. Take Highway 9 north to 84th [Getchell Road]. Take a left on 84th.
2. Continue west on 84th to stop sign on 67th Ave NE Take a right on 67th.
3. Go to stop sign on 88th. Take left. School is on left.
6100 152nd St NE, Marysville, WA
1. Head south on 67th Ave NE/Armar Rd.
2. Turn right onto 152nd St. NE. Destination will be on your left.
Totem Middle School (360) 653-0610
1605 Seventh Street Marysville, WA 98270
1. North on I-5 to the Marysville exit
2. Move to left lane. Take a left on State Street.
3. Go to Seventh Street, take a right.
Marysville Middle School (360) 653-0615
4923 – 67th NE Marysville, WA 98270
1. Go north on Highway 9 and take a left turn on Highway 528.
2. Go to stop light on Liberty Ave/47th Ave NE, take a right.
3. Go to 67th, turn left. School is 2nd driveway on right.
7027 – 51st NE Marysville, WA 98270
1. Take Highway 9 north to Highway 528. Turn left. Go west on 528 to Liberty Ave/47th Ave NE.
2. From Everett, take I-5 north to exit 199 (4th St). Turn right. Go east to Liberty Ave/47th Ave NE
3. Turn north on 47th to Armar Road
4. Armar Road turns into 51st NE. Park is on right.
Monroe School District
Monroe Middle School (360) 794-3020
351 Short Columbia Monroe, WA 98272
1. East on Highway 2 pass the fairgrounds to Monroe
2. Take right at Kelsey
3. Football stadium on right about ½ mile, parking behind stadium
Park Place Middle School (360) 794-3010
1408 W. Main St Monroe, WA 98272
1. East on Highway 2 to 179th Ave SE (light at Fair Ground)
2. Take right go past hospital to stop sign on W. Main Street
3. Go straight into school parking lot (old high school)
Hidden River Middle School (360) 668-5222
9224 Paradise Lake Road Snohomish, WA 98296
1. On Highway 522, go to the stoplight on Paradise Lake Road.
2. Turn right if coming from Woodinville; if coming from Monroe turn left at stoplight.
3. School is located 1/8 mile from Highway 522, just past the Chevron station.
Al Borlin / Buck Island / Lewis Street Park
561 S. Lewis Street Monroe, WA 98272
1. East on Highway 2 to Monroe
2. Right on Lewis Street
3. Park is on left just before the bridge.
Sky River Park
820 Village Way Monroe, WA 98272
1. Village Way is south off Main Street in Monroe just before City Hall.
2. Follow Village Way to park [there are signs]
Snohomish School District
Centennial Middle School (360) 563-4525
3000 Machias Road Snohomish, WA 98290
1. Highway 9 to New Bunk Foss Road (just north of Highway 2)East to Old Machias Road.
2. Left to Machias Road. Left on Machias Road. Continue north approx. 1 mile-school on left.
Maple Avenue Campus
Maple Street Snohomish, WA 98290
1. Coming from Everett, take the Snohomish/Bickford Ave exit
2. Coming south on Highway 9 from Frontier Village area, take Snohomish exit, turning left onto Bickford Ave. Bickford turns in to Ave D.
3. Continue south on Ave. D to 2nd Street; take left. Go east to Maple Street.
4. Turn left on Maple. School about ½ mile down on left
Valley View Middle School (360) 563-4225
14308 Broadway Snohomish, WA 98290
1. Highway 9 south to Broadway. Left on Broadway.
2. Continue on Broadway approx. 1 mile, school is on right.
Willus Tucker Park
6705 Puget Park Dr, Snohomish, WA 98296
1. Turn left onto WA-9 S/177th St NE/State Route 9 S
Continue to follow WA-9 S/State Route 9 S aprox. 23 miles
2. Turn right onto Cathcart Way
3. Take the 3rd left onto 75th Ave
4. Continue onto Puget Park Dr
5. Turn right, park will be on the right
Stanwood School District
Port Susan Middle School (360) 629-1360
7506-267th St NW Stanwood, WA 98262
1. I-5 north to exit 212; proceed west on SR 532
2. Go to first stop light at 72nd; turn left
3. Turn right on 267th St NW-school on left, as well as Sports Club for swim meets.
Stanwood Middle School (360) 629-1350
9407-271st NW Stanwood, WA 98262
1. I-5 north to exit 212; proceed west on SR 532
2. Go to 92nd Ave NW-turn right
3. Go to 271st St NW, turn left. School is on the right