For your convenience, we now have our sports packets online under Family Access. We would appreciate you filling this packet out once each year and then updating it as needed. The forms can be found under Online Forms. We ask that you continue to bring in your child's sports physical exam from your doctor. Sports fees may be paid online, by check or by cash at Post Middle School. Thank you!
Athletics are a wonderful way for students to get involved with something after school at Post. The school offers several different sports throughout the year.
To be eligible for participation you must...
- Be a 7th or 8th grade student
- Complete all forms in the athletic packet (see below)
- Purchase an ASB card
- Meet all requirements listed in athletic packet (see below)
- All fines or course fees must be paid (you may contact the office or check in Family Access)
- Meet the following academic standards
- Students must be passing every class
- Grade checks will be every two weeks or more often depending on coach
- Any student who does not meet the minimum academic standard will be placed on academic probation during which time she/he may practice but cannot participate in games, meets, or matches.
- After one week, if the student is passing all classes, she/he will be off probation. If all grades are not above passing, the student will continue on academic probation until the next two-week check. For athletes on probation, coaches will have the option of requiring study hall.
- If a varsity player is on academic probation, the coach will have the option of exchanging that player for a JV player.
FALL (September-October) = Boys'/Girls' Cross Country
WINTER A (November-January) = Girls' Volleyball & Boys' Basketball
WINTER B (February-March) = Girls' Basketball & Boys' Wrestling
SPRING (April-May) = Girls'/Boys' Track&Field